5 Ways To Tell You’ve Got Girlfriendism
The struggle to do a certain thing without your boyfriend.
I came up with this term during this week when it dawned on me that I’d become that person who didn’t want to experience certain moments without her partner. He too admitted that he was in the same ship as we found ourselves avoiding things till we were with each other. Boyfriendism perhaps?
Here are the ways to tell you’re going through Girlfriendism.
- You refuse to watch a certain show or movie without your boyfriend till you meet up next.
2. When YOU get invited to an event or place and automatically bring them along.
3. You’ve been dying to get that really cute jacket from TopShop but purposely wait till he’s free so you can purchase it together.. Or instead you try on the whole store and send a zillion photos asking which he likes best.
4. Picking a nail colour because of course he keeps up with the latest trends in all things acrylics and shellac. Leul.
5. You try new restaurants together because aside from having girlfiendism, that’s just what couples do. Duh.
Are you guilty of any of these? Tweet me over at @Oloni and share!